Zebris Gait FDM-T
Pressure distribution measurement on the treadmill made easy!
The gait analysis on a treadmill allows for the observation of the human gait at different running speeds with a high number of step repetitions. Depending on the application you can assess several gait cycles at constant or changing walking speed using the treadmill analysis center FDM-T. At the same time, it covers all further applications all around the analysis of gait behavior – from stance over roll-off to gait analysis.
Your benefits of zebris FDM-T at a glance:
- Suitable for stance analysis, roll-off analysis and gait analysis
- Robust pressure measurement technology
- Gait analysis is possible with or without shoes
- Capacitive, individually calibrated sensors
- Different resolutions and measuring speeds, depending on the number of sensors
- Intuitive modular software suite FDM with sound evaluation report
- Can be combined with SyngLightCam for a synchronous video recording and EMG